The thought of capturing DSLR like images from your phone always comes to your mind and why wouldn’t it?
The reason behind this is those realistic-looking images and blur background.
As the tech advanced we have found a way to capture DSLR like images from a smartphone, and the way is to use dual cameras. One for focusing on details and other producing blurry background and by this 2 different images are produced and combine them to produce Bokeh effect.
And now by using some third-party apps, you can do this on a single camera android phone.
Here are the steps: –
- Download Google Camera app from play store
- Open the app and grant all the permission’s
- To get the Bokeh effect on you images select lens blur option in the menu.
If you have already an image capture from a single lens camera android phone, then you can use these apps from the Google Play Store to add Bokeh effect to them
- Afterfocus: – Is one of the best apps that lets you add DSLR effect to your images
- Blur: – As the name of the app suggests it helps you to blur the background like a professional.
Now you have all the knowledge that you need to capture images like a professional photographer. I hope you like this article and it helped you to add Bokeh effect to your single lens android smartphone. If any query or any question, contact me or you can post through comments.